Monday, February 23, 2015

Testing! Testing! Testing!

Honestly, I hate testing, it makes me so nervous.  Because I don't want to fail, and it's so much pressure because all the testing turns onto our grades and it's awful.  If there weren't any tests to be taken then maybe they could have you write a paper on it, or like Mr. Frasel does and has you do assessments.  Testing is just a very bad thing all in general. 


I don't like the way Michigan judges schools by their testing scores, it's like "Wow lets fail everyone so we get more money! MWAHAHAHA!" Why can't you compare them by their athletic scores or talking in front of people or how they don't get in trouble.  I'd rather that then so many hard tests.  I don't think there can ever be a "fair" test, because everyone tests a different way, everyone has different test taking skill, (mine are studying a lot, and saying them out loud to my mom as she cooks - works for me!). 


I think I'm one of those kids who "just don't do well on tests," why?  Because when I sit down to take a test, I instantly forget everything.  My mind is blank, I can't remember.  I panic and freeze, but the funny part, you ask me the questions that are on the test - I can tell you all the answers - it's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment