Tuesday, February 17, 2015

4 Important Things

Four things that are important to me are: my friends/family, food, book and music.  These things all are important to me and just make my life, interesting.


1.  My friends/ family because their are always there for me, they just listen to me when I need a shoulder to cry on, they make me laugh, they make my life a little brighter.


2. Food because who doesn't love food?  Without food we would all die, so technically food is amazing and just yum!!


3. My books because when my friends or family can't help me calm down, books are they my friends.  They take me away to places I know I can never visit, their the voices that calm me down when I'm crying or scared.  A book will never talk back, it always lends a warm hug.


4. Last but not least, my music, music to me is like my books, an open hug.  Music is always there in my good moods, my bad moods - it helps me remain calm and fixes everything.  It helps me sleep, it helps me get ready for the day.  Music is just very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment