Monday, November 17, 2014

New Technology

I'd love a new phone, something smaller and easier to put in my pocket.  I'd love a new phone because the one I have now the screen is very large, people to not create many cases for it, so I'm stuck with the same one all the time. ( The problem with that is I like to change things up after a while, one case gets kind of dull.)  With the new phone, I would use it to keep in contact with my friends, family.  I could use it for educational purposes, if I have a homework question I want to double check, just use my phone and ask Google.  It'd make my life better because I wouldn't have to worry about if it fell out of pocket or not, or how to work something.  To me, it just seems like a new phone would work well for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment