Friday, January 16, 2015

Final Exam

  
After graduating from Sand Creek, I think I will use Google Drive a lot.  I am planning on going to writing classes, or honestly more English classes.  Google Drive will make it easier for me to send my writings to my classmates, so they can edit and help me with what I am trying to write.  I will use Google Drive if I have a certain question on my wording when I write, for example if I try to say something along the lines of "the cat can jump," and I need someone else's opinion on what word I could use instead of "Jump," this would come in handy.  Three ways I can use this tool is 1) sharing my work to other classmates or co-workers, depending on where I am at in my life.  2) If my classmate is online, we can edit it together, incase either of us have any questions on what we are doing.  3) I can share my document with my teacher, for instance if we are on Spring Break, and I have a question about the homework he or she have given us, I can share it with him/her and ask her myself, instead of waiting.  I can have the document right in front of us.  I chose this tool because it seems like an easy way to share my work and to work along with someone, rather than emailing the document and waiting forever for someone to answer me.  Google Drive is a site where you can share your documents and work with other people, as I have explained throughout my paragraph.

The tool I don't think I will be using again is Wikis, why you may ask.  A Wiki is of course very education, but sometimes they have false information.  If I'm writing a paper, I need facts, not ifs and maybes, no I need the real deal.  Because anyone can go in and change a Wiki if they wanted too, I would not feel very trust worthy by using this site.  It would make me feel unsure of myself.  I honestly believe that I will never ever use a Wiki again for that reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment